Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.

victorgozan

I am using RB-Ite-108 433Mhz RF link kit for my project. Please which RF protocol does it work on, such as WiFi, ZigBee, zwave etc. A picture of the module is attached below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-02-21-55-10.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-02-21-55-10.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 295
It looks like those are just a receiver and transmitter pair. You have to decide which protocol to use. ZigBee is proprietary, so you can eliminate it. Don't know about "etc." Have you checked Manchester? Nigel Goodwin's tutorials here are an excellent introduction. Links are in his signature.

John

I probably wont get any likes:arghh: ..... But I used inverted serial (8,N,1) 2400 baud, straight off the UART, with similar to your module shown , but distance / reception was intermittent:( so went to 433Mhz AUR'EL transcivers , same 'protocol' suggest you start the bit stream with h'00 h'00 h'AA to get RX happy... :D
Suggest some kind of sum check and re-transmit as bit loss can happen. sorry about all the faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back