Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Jamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

zambo

How could i jam a RF signal if ? if anyone has any ideas or schematics could you please help me Thankyou...

Maths Is Universal

The answer to your first question is known as HEMP. I have no circuit suggestions since it may be me you are planning to jam.

The forum has been hit recently with people wanting to jam RF, microwave (cell phones), and regular telephones. . . wonder why??

I think with the telecom revolution booming in various parts

of the world. People are getting annoyed of those little gadgets ringing loudly and causing sound pollution!

Yeah, what is going on with all of these people trying to 'jam' radio signals? I would not waste my time thinking about how to do it or even if I did know, I wouldn't tell anyone. It is illegal, and in most cases immoral, so please find another project!

Steve

RF Jammer Schematics

Here are the requested Schematics you have been searching for. In no way am I imposing that you should actually use these schematics to build and more importantly use one of these jammers. I am only providing schematics at a request. Please be aware that these are very Illegal Indeed and there are rigourous fines if you are held accountable. I'm submiting these for educational purposes only. **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back