Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reverse design this Keyless Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyp12

This is a good keyless design,
Programmerble pin code with reset switch if forgoten.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Pin Code:
comes preset with a default code of "159" plus "*" or "#" key
Solonoid is engaged for 5 seconds.

To change the Code:
Press the Reset Switch until the Yellow Light on the Front Control Panel lights up. Now you can input your new Code (1 to 8 characters) into the Front Control Panel, followed by either the “*” or “#” Key.
Will beep twice to confirm that the Code has been changed.

Important: If it beeps three times, then the Code has not been accepted, and you must repreat the steps above.

To Change the Batteries: If the Red Light and the Green Light are both lit at the same time, it is time to change the Batteries.

source for EM78156ELPHT1
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Not complete reverse design, but some with with PCB software
can redraw the traces and drill holes etc.

I can look at components and reply with values.

But if the DIP chip has to be programmed, when it's not so easy.

Last edited:
maybe this is a touch kinder way to say it. you can replicate the board all you want but the code in the chip will be a lot harder to get to. so, you really are wasting your time...

Here is a scan of the PCB

I'm wating a reply from the Manufacture of the chip
to see if they all leave the factory pre-flashed.

P.S just got an email from the makers of this board.
I can order them (even just a few) for $12.96 each.
but 6 weeks from China

Attachments

• keyless_PCB.gif
    keyless_PCB.gif
    884.8 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Hey Tony12. I am stuck with the same keyless circuit (battery came off). Do you have pin layout of this chip? Thx a bunch

This thread is nearly 2 years old and the original poster hasn't been on since December 2006 !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back