Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

resisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

conorhegarty18

cud some1 plaese let me know wat is a resistor and how does it work? im in my third year of electronics at belfast institute and i have 3 assignments to hand in which involves this!

Hi there,

a simple search on google will answer all your questions.

oh and for a third year student what have you been learning the past two years? Resistors are one of the main building blocks of electronics. I would have thought you would be taught this in year one?

andy257

yeah that's really strange, i am not laughing or making fun, no no, inneed i'm sure that you may have learnt it allready but under another name..maybe??

I think you should already know what a resistor is since you are in your 3rd year! I'm in my first year at Bates Technical college and I know all about resistors already!

Re: resistors

mozikluv said:
:D hi,

try this site, **broken link removed**
http://www.howstuffwork.com

:D :wink: :shock:
If you will go to the web page first, and copy and paste the URL into your post here, it has a much better chance of working than trying to type it in, where you are likely to misspell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back