Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request for feedback on integrated circuits and semiconductors online cross-reference database

Status
Not open for further replies.

gastonhillar

Hi experts,

I've been developing software related to electronics engineering for more than 20 years (since I was in High School). A few months ago, I started a new website that provides an online integrated circuits and semiconductors online cross-reference database: www.icreplacements.com

The main goal when I launched the website was to provide an English version of a software that was available since 1995 in Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. I've noticed there were a huge number of visitors coming from electro-tech-online, and therefore, I discovered this huge community of experts and I'd love to hear some feedback from you about the Website, its features and additional features that you might enjoy.

The Website is completely free and it doesn't require any kind of registration. I'd love to hear some feedback to make improvements to the Website, in case you find it useful.

I've worked with embedded systems and Internet of Things related projects. However, I enjoy developing software and online services related to electronics.

It would be great for me to hear from you, the community members and to be able to improve the Website with some features you might enjoy. I was also thinking about developing an app. However, it would be great to hear from you. Does it make sense to have an app? An iOS app? An Android app? What do you think.

Thanks in advance,

Gaston Hillar

I tried two parts, 2n3904 and the second part an LM741 came up with a UA723 as a replacement - NOT

That didn't give me confidence.

Data bases for marking codes would be be useful.

I tried the database to find a replacement for an LM386 little single-output power amplifier.
It listed a few Japanese copies and the obsolete MC34119 that is completely different (it is a bridged amp) that has not been made for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back