Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

request for a circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
demokesola said:
You might never get a reply... Ask Logical questions ....Not MAIL ME A CCT :x

Unbelievable.. these are (I'm guessing) students who do not really understand the work involved and have no appreciation for it due to inexperience. They think every project can be completed by finding somebodys schematic on some odd website.

I think he wants to dial a phone call by speaking (singing?) into the phone's handset. Maybe two people could do it if they sang DTMF chords in harmony.

Years ago I got locked into a building that was under construction. The contractor's rotary dial phone had a lock on its dial. I managed to call someone to get me out by tapping rotary dial pulses with the hookswitch! :lol:

Audioguru: i think, You also know the Morse-code 8) . In my country - about 35years ago - the public payphone work without coin with this method. :D
Anyway, uppili's question is: human speak recognition for dialing - like some mobilephones can do...

His teacher probably won't let him use ICs or he can't get ICs in his country. Using millions of discreet transistors for voice recognition of dialing will be a nice project for a noobee. :lol: :lol:

There seems to be alot of these threads titled "PLEASE HELP ME!"
maybe they are all in the same class and the instructor gave this website as a reference?

Im actually looking forward to the challenge of my senior design project. It will be fun.

and what the crap is up with all the abbreviations? since when does about get abbreviated to "abt"? (not in this thread but others)

phone dial

if you were the one that chose the project i advice you picked something simpler that you can accomplish. There are a lot of easy, easily obtainable schematics out there that you can implement without a hassle.
if it was the professor's decision, you could as well ask him to give you tips. chances are that he himself wouldn't be able to implement it :D

You probably would not find anybody to mail the project to you. it'll mean you'll have to realise the project in modules. Man, drop it!

Re: phone dial

aibelectronics said:
if you were the one that chose the project i advice you picked something simpler that you can accomplish. There are a lot of easy, easily obtainable schematics out there that you can implement without a hassle.

This is how we learn, so instead off asking for solution take it as a challenge /opportunity and do something on your own. If you get stuck somewhere while doing that, come back here and I am sure you will get the solution for your problems in that case.

Voice recognition circuit. hmmm
That will be a lot of work. Newbies like us joined ths forum to get help for complex projects such as this. Audio guru, I think this is ur domain.
Just provide some tips. :roll:

There is a topic on voice recognition in this forum. I think you can get some help there. The topic is "Voice recognition project using RSC364.

Re: phone dial

dipal_z said:
aibelectronics said:

This is how we learn, so instead off asking for solution take it as a challenge /opportunity and do something on your own. If you get stuck somewhere while doing that, come back here and I am sure you will get the solution for your problems in that case.

ah! having got stucked up in my 400 level with a project that was actually beyond me, I can with the benefit of hindsight and experience advise newbies to pleaaseee, strike a balance between ambition and reality.
When we understand our strenghts and limitations we are likely not to venture blindly into troubled waters.
Why go bravo on a circuit you couldn't possibly accomplish when there are other simpler projects, you could accomplish, which would still satisfy the course requirement?

uppili said:
we need a circuit for dialing phone calls through speaking. please send as the requirements and circuit diagrams for the project.our email address is uppili_ece@yahoo.co.in
If you're a student, you may need to choose another project that can be accomplished within the given time frame. However, you may take the voice-recognition project as your personal project and work on it at your own time. Nothing is too complex to learn. perhaps , you should have asked the experts in this forum for the topics you could read that will help you to build your own voice-recognition circuit.

project

I believe that's the best way to learn. Break the project into modules and study each module at a time, then thereafter coupling the modules together to get the final result. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back