Rep Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen.

No problems with the heat! I took enough this week and it wasn't anywhere near as bad as some made it out to be.
It's a dry heat.

Besides my daughter gave me her Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty with the supergirl cape for moral support. I'm good now.

Mr Squeak's a bit jealous now though. Hello Kitty was his snuggle buddy last night. Honestly he curled up like that all on his own with the doll.

I like this feature!

I also like that it lists who voted.

This is a veiled threat.

This is stupid.

Wonder if one can like or dislike your own post?

EDIT: does not look like it.

new buttons are ace! can we have a you are a muppet button?? i can see loads of fun with these

one thing i have noticed is, when you take back the rating your count stays the same! I gave dad a thumbs down and took it back, but when you click his name it still shows -1 for neg rep (erm sorry dad ), its probably meant to be like that but I thought I should warn people, just in case people do it for a laugh, as even if you take it back the minus rating stays

I felt bad giving you negative rep dad, so I have given you the thumbs up seeing as your letting me stay up for a ebay auction

I have given you a DISAGREE!

Off to bed with you you little scamp.

JimB

Don't you have some sort of world domination device you should be working on?

Reactions: 3v0
I gave up on world domination. Now I just sit and ponder on what would happen if I pressed that big red button on my doomsday device.

I want to thank ElectroMaster for the new buttons. I was reading a thread where a negative posting was "made invisible". The membership could be on the way to being proactive. I like the feature that allows one to open that thread back up to see why it was closed by the members.

On the disagree or thumbs down I gave your posting earlier was just to see if would "disappear".

I like the buttons too. Not so sure I like the order. But I don't know what order I would chose.

It's currently: Like dislike informative funny agree disagree

Like is similar to agree and dislike is similar to disagree.

This, I think is a bit more logical: agree like informative funny disagree dislike

agree is the best possible complement, followed by like

Informative isn't seems close to a "like", but not as strong.

dislike is worse than disagreeing, therefore dislike should be last.

so, if we assign a point value, we get:

agree=5 like=4 informative=3 funny=2 disagree=1 dislike=0

My take.

Reactions: 3v0

Thanks JoeJester I'll take every bit of positive feedback I can get considering the last week!

Ony thing with having the thumbs next to each other is if you pick wrong one shouldnt there be an earth between them. I am getting paranoid about neg rep again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…