Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote Control Monkey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for that to be duffys official signature!
He said it so he earned it!

It would also make a great T-shirt and bumper sticker too!

tcm, I see your brilliance.

But, switch, ( a ) for ( the ) in the Reading.

Use "a" fart machine to control the Monkey......hmm

What's implied as he peers deep into the human psyche is he learns the fart is a primary factor to .......... Laughter. ha,ha,ha :p

Brilliant, Indeed.:D

kv

Sure I can change it! It does work better that way.
I never was any good at writing. I am surprised you even got what I was going for.
So here you go Monkey thinker 2.0

Attachments

• poster45525053.jpg
    poster45525053.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 374
I'm thinking that if anyone else catches on to this thread we will have fully developed and have it to market before the Op realizes we have just stolen his idea.

He really shouldn't have abandoned the thread to soon ? He could have been a millionaire.

kv:)
What do you mean "could have been" a millionaire? :p Just because the OP has stopped posting doesn't mean that he's stopped reading! :eek: We've addressed his technical problem, so what does he need us for? :eek: Right now he's too busy on the phone to a Chinese manufacturer firming up final specs and schedules. :confused: By day, on the other phone, with Wal-Mart negotiating shelf space, margins, and ad placements. ;) Definitely too busy to write comments to us. :D And certainly too wise to tell us what's up. :rolleyes:

Yes, and I'm another Mike.

My parents got me one of those Cymbal Monkeys when I was a little kid. Damn thing went of in the middle of the night. Scared the crap out of me and I happend to notice how teriffing the clown paintings on velvet were.
Threw them all out, scarred for life.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Now if thats not the face of a farting monkey I dont know what is! :D:D:D

blueroomelectronics said:
My parents got me one of those Cymbal Monkeys when I was a little kid. Damn thing went of in the middle of the night. Scared the crap out of me and I happend to notice how teriffing the clown paintings on velvet were.
Threw them all out, scarred for life.

Seriously, I have never laughed my as..... off so hard.

Your "avatar" looking down at the Monkey and Clown has me rolling right now. People in the house are wondering. What's up.

My wife is laughing because I can't stop.........

kv

Oh man! I am glad I got a bit of encouragement to push this thread! Who
knew? :D

The avatar looking at the pictures just sells it! After a laugh like this I will sleep well tonight! :D:)

Birdman's original phrasing is better: "Use the circuitry from the fart machine to control the monkey."

All those other variations sound like someone's trying to wax philosophic, and, as such, have too much wax. The original alludes to something specific - the fart machine is clearly just that. The other phrasings make it sound like it's suppose to be an allegory, just not as funny.

I agree, it doesn't need to be modified to make less sense, infact the sense that it does make just makes it more confusing.

Birdman's original phrasing is better: "Use the circuitry from the fart machine to control the monkey."

All those other variations sound like someone's trying to wax philosophic, and, as such, have too much wax. The original alludes to something specific - the fart machine is clearly just that. The other phrasings make it sound like it's suppose to be an allegory, just not as funny.

Ok people remember the T-shirt comes after the Monkey has been mass produced. That way everyone knows what the meaning is regardless of it's Waxo-philosophic allegories.

Now back to the development of the original idea at hand.

tcm said:
how to build a remote controlled farting/cymbal crashing talking monkey?

I suggest there must be servo's that control the Monkey's posture. The Monkey will bend slightly plus the face squint's one eye' in a grimacy contortion to the mouth. This way it appears to suggest that it is as tortuous to the Monkey as it is to the spectator.:p

The fart Machine will initiate the sequence. ;)

kv :)

Edit: ::Kick::

Edit:Edit: Props to birdman0_o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back