Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remember password during login

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdanh2002

Recently the Remember Me checkbox when loggin in to the forum doesn't seem to work any more. I am using Firefox 3 but my login information seems to have be forgotten when I close and re-open the browser.

Is anybody experiencing the same problem?

No idea, I don't use the feature, I prefer to log off every time I leave the site.

This problem was happening to me awhile back but EM fixed it for me, I think he did as it works for me now.

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea, I don't use the feature, I prefer to log off every time I leave the site.

It only happened after I performed a Clear Private Data on Firefox but chose to leave the cookies intact. All sites are not affected except this site. Just now I performed Clear Private Data again, but chose to clear everything including cookies, and login information is now remembered. Strange. :confused:

What about offline website data, or authenticated session?
I'm guessing it could be cleared in offline website data, or may require two of them and screw up if one isn't valid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back