Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relays Board for this????

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabibo2k

Hi people,

Well, I am a newbie. I come from the digital world, and I am pretty lost right now.

I have to build a control system.

The input is a Pressure Sensor, which gives a voltage output from 0 to 50 mV, depending on the pressure.

The outputs are some actuators (valves, which are activated with a pulse; and a motor, which also needs a pulse, something like 0.2 A for some mS)

The only Functional Logic is that, in case the pressure sensor voltage is higher than X value, these actuators should be activated (a pulse). In case the voltage is lower, deactivated (another pulse).

I checked in the internet and found a Relay Board, but I am not sure this is what I need...

Thank you very much in advance!!!!!

Best regards!!:):):)

Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back