Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding Pressure Transmiiter and Gauge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mananshah93

We have a clean lab (shown in picture)consists of 4 different rooms and each having "Series 2000 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge" 0-6 mm of water range.
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2009/10/2000_iom.pdf

As these 4 are differential pressure gauge, so we are having 5 pipes(4 + 1 common reference)of input going inside them.(picture 2)

Now, I want to install one pressure transmitter for one of the four rooms without disturbing the current system. So, my question is that can I put a "t" or "y" coupler at input side of one magnetic pressure gauge so that one input goes to magnetic gauge and one goes to pressure transmitter.

My configuration is shown in picture-3.
Anyone has idea about this???

Attachments

• clean lab.jpg
    clean lab.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Image033.jpg
    Image033.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 153
  • pressure.jpg
    pressure.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
There should be no problem provided that your extra pipework to the pressure transmitters does not have any leaks.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back