Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

regarding hardwrae only

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcsinnovations

Hello sir
i am dealing with only hardware right now, so its a problem with hardware i guess. actually we supposed to get output voltage of 5 to 6000mv but whatever circuit i designed from that i am getting only 2000mv o/p. i saw a board (readymade) in that they have used lots many components but as we designed it according to u2270b.pdf its not coming. so please if possible can you just send me a circuit of RFID reader so that i wii get the o/p.

akg said:
what r u actualy tring to do..
do u want to design a variable powersupply?
Well, he plainly said "RFID reader", and he referred to u2270b.pdf. I don't know how to answer his question, but I didn't think it was all that obscure.

Do you know about handbook of RFID EM_10??

Now, i'm looking for handbook of RFID EM-10...

Anybody, please help me.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back