Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Redresseur Pd3 ..urgent ! ..help me please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Med Amine

1454804_548998321844650_589848827_n.jpg

j'ai un devoir pour la semaine prochaine ,aidez-moi svp pour tracer: (I have a homework for next week please help me to draw: )
1) Uc et is1 ..''si on court circuiter D1 et D5 '' (Uc and is1 if short circuit the diodes D1 and D5'')
2)Uc et is1 ..''si on élimine D1et D5 '' (Uc and is1 if D1 and D5 are removed)
3)Uc et is1 ..''si on ajoute une diode de roue libre Drl en parallèle avec la charge dans les 3 cas suivantes : (Uc and Is1 if we add a freewheel diode DRL parallel with the electrical charge in the following three cases: )
a)Pd3 simple. (Simple pd3)
b)si on court circuiter D1et D5.(if short circuit D1 and D5)
c)si on élimine D1et D5 .(if D1 and D5 is removed)
Note: La charge est purement inductive. (The electrical charge is purely inductive)

Last edited:
Post a schematic, svp. We have no idea what Uc is or where the diodes connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back