Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rectification with voltage regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominiz

Plsease i need some guideline on how to contruct a rectifying, with appropriate diagram that will guide me. Thanks

Plsease i need some guideline on how to contruct a rectifying, with appropriate diagram that will guide me. Thanks
Are you asking on how to use a voltage regulator as a rectifier?

Why do nOObs come here and do not know what to ask about and do not know how to ask about it?

Why do nOObs come here and do not know what to ask about and do not know how to ask about it?
Because they are noobs :)

I understood him fine. He wants to construct a circuit to do the rectifying and with added voltage regulation, and wanted a diagram.

We shouldn't be so hard on people who have imperfect English skills, that is unfriendly. The OP used correctly spelled terms "rectification" "voltage regulator" and "diagram" which is probably a lot better than we could have done trying to post a question in his native language.

Now we probably lost the OP so non of it matters...

Because they are way tOO young, and you, way tOO old? :D :D :D :D :D :D

When you know what to ask and how to ask it, maybe/most probably you do not need to ask anymore...

Am I the only old geezer who comes here to talk in clear English about complicated new circuits?
I think that foreigners should chat on a website in their own country in their own language.
I also think that nOObs should have their own website to talk about the basics.

When I went to school a long time ago the teacher helped with doing homework.
Now teachers do NOTHING!

When I went to school a long time ago the teacher helped with doing homework.
Now teachers do NOTHING!

Well said.... However.... Where some folk come from, education is harder to find....

The beauty of "T'interweb" forums is you can choose whether to help or not!...

I do understand your frustrations though.... EM even gives us a spell checker in this little box... There are good translators on the web.. There IS no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back