Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recover offline address book

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardFerg12

I have recently transitioned from 2003 to 2010 the 2003 exchange has been decomissioned and removed I believed the decomission was successful until I received

eventid 2937 MSExchangeADAcess
Process mad.exe () (PID=5296). Object [CN=Default Offline Address List,CN=Offline Address Lists,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=First Organization,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=domianname,DC=local]. Property [PublicFolderDatabase] is set to value [domainname.local/Configuration/Deleted Objects/Public Folder Store (MAIL)
DEL:ddc1d662-e7c0-4d9c-b625-3a6bd43ecd0a], it is pointing to the Deleted Objects container in Active Directory. This property should be fixed as soon as possible.

Is there anyway to recover the address book as i have 2003 client who need to access public folders etc or generate a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back