1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

I have lost my address book on Outlook express 6.

Discussion in 'Computers and Networks' started by TobyNewton32, Aug 3, 2015.

1. TobyNewton32

TobyNewton32 New Member

I have lost my address book on Outlook express 6.

It asked me something and I clicked yes and th next day my add book was gone, therefore I cannot send or reply. I can receive.

I did a restore and that did not work.

It tells me: The Add book failed to load. OE is incorrectly configured, please re-install.

I installed Office 7 over a week ago with no problems then.

2. Ian Rogers

Ian Rogers Super Moderator Most Helpful Member

This is an electronic forum!!! There seems to be a lot of Outlook questions.... Maybe they would better be directed to Microsoft... MS will have probably stopped supporting Outlook express 6..

I have placed this in the computer / network forum.. Please read the other threads regarding this same issue!!

3. Tony Stewart

Tony Stewart Well-Known Member Most Helpful Member

4. dave

Dave New Member

5. ThomasHarrin8

ThomasHarrin8 New Member

You can use Recovery Toolbox for Address Book. Windows Address Book is recovered in steps. Following the sequence of steps is the condition required for the successful recovery of a corrupted Windows Address Book file. Please carefully follow the instructions on recovering the Windows Address Book and the recovery process will not take long.

For more: https://recoverytoolbox.com/repair_address_book.html