Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rapid alternating occlusion glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkzilla99

Hi There

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking for someone who would be up for making a pair of these for me:-
https://www.instructables.com/id/High-Voltage-Alternating-Occlusion-Training-Glasse/

Im happy to pay someone to do it. It's just beyond my abilities to make somethkng like that. I can't afford to buy them from the US and they're not sold in the UK where I live - i'm hoping they will help my daughter's squint.

If anyone's interested and can message me that would be great.

Thanks
Paul

I have them already developed and made by myself. For therapeutical use of a specific visual impairment and useable for other applications.

You can contact me to my username at inorbit dot com.
Will send a direct mesage to your inbox.

Perhaps the original poster will show up with comments or other questions. We are in intense contact as it is a subject I suffered with my newborn and made those to the extreme of my dedication. Am extremely happy someone else will also put to good use.
Sharing with the group, attached.
Sorry,
the extension .MOV rejected to attach.
Then, trying just an image
P1010731.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back