Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ramsey MCT255 Thermometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbiblis

I know this is a shot in the dark but Does ne1 have the schematic for the old Ramsey MTC255 kit. They don't make the kit anymore and the pdf file on the net doesn't have the schematic on it.

MCT255 schematic

Sorry, I don't have a schematic. I looked at the web page possibly you could draw a schematic from the parts list and board layout provided. However I don't think this is what you are looking for for your incubators, It only shows a binary display of the temperature on 8 led's.

Yes, I noticed that to. But no one has offered to help me with this and i have to start somewhere. I figured sense the pdf for this design explains what everything does in the circuit that it would me a better understanding of the fundamentals of the leds. I have searched everywhere, every forum, every engine. I can't find any schematics that would suit my needs. I guess i'll just have to learn how to design one.

I have done a few designs for digital thermometers and temperature controllers over the years, But they don't meet your needs as they do not display tenths of a degree and do not update once a second. My guess is this is the reason many people are unable to help you, That kind of accuracy can be hard to achieve.

Last edited:
Well that you for the reply, I am glad that someone at least answered me. As for the accuracy, most temp/humidity sensor combos at around 30 bucks are 10 ohms per degree. The circuit may require tighter, more expensive resistance but from my understanding the 10th isn't that bad. I think that MR. RB is Going to be able to help me now. He has an impressive design and seems intuitive. I'll cross my fingers. Thanks again for your reply. i Will add to your rep due to your participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back