Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RAM board...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bd13

after some recent dumpster diving i came accross an old, or new, not that sure, photocopier/industrial printer. all i really know is it weighed 1/4 of a ton and was covered in toner. anyway, i pulled off an interesting part from the main circuit board and brought it home to find out what it is. after consulting google i found the part number on this site **broken link removed** (A0075118) and found out it is a RAM board for whatever i pulled it out of. that actually makes sence since it has two ICs that look like RAM and a built in 3v battery. so, can anyone tell me what the main purpose of this part is and if i can build/make anything cool from it? the part is 27$ so i'm hoping i can either use it to make somthing or sell it. thanks

btw: it looks sort of like a programmable stamp but it has two rows of 14 pins instead of 12. and the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back