Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

radio design

Status
Not open for further replies.

emderlie

I have an idea to build a radio for a specific industry. I have no clue on how to build it, just idea's. Is there a company out there that could build a prototype for me? Any suggestions?

Well, what kind of radio are you looking to prototype? Is this a radio receiver? What band are you looking to receive? FM, AM, K etc?

If this is a transmitter, what band are you looking to transmit? For what distance range? etc.

Are you looking to create this radio for commercial, industrial, military use?

What kind of power supply are you wanting to have? battery power? What type of battery? Volts etc.

What kind of enclosure are you putting it in? Plastic, metal, etc.

What cost are you willing to spend prototyping this radio? At what cost are you willing to produce this radio? At what cost are you planning to sell this radio?

I suppose the point is, more information is needed. If you team up with a prototyping company, they'll be asking the same questions, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back