Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radar Emitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woozie962

I am discretely trying to find an electronic genius to build me the following:

If anyone here can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to e-mail me with questions or interest ... this would be great pocket money for someone ..... :D

Description: The emitter forces popular K-, X-, Ka- and Ku-Band Doppler radars to display certain discrete speeds (17, 27, 37, 57, 67, 77 MPH) or other various speeds, regardless of the speed of the emitter platform. It should be triggered ON manually (1-100 sec) or automatically be radar detector-activated. Plugs into the cigarette lighter. The emitter would also be used to calibrate radar guns, to test radar detectors, and in microwave commo and signaling systems. With a radar detector, it can also be used to detect and count people, vehicles, livestock, baseballs, etc.

I basically spend my life on the road, travelling approx 60k miles/yr ... :(

:lol: No one will do it for mere pocket money!
VERY BIG IDEA! WILL TAKE YEARS TO DESIGN!

Why don't you use LASER/ULTRASONIC Sound to detect speed of other vehicles? Such devices are easily available.

Call me stupid , which I probably am .... but it would take what ... 3 gunn oscillators, a wave generator and a manual/automatic trigger ... i'm sure it's a little more complicated than that, but it shouldn't be that hard for someone who knows how to do this stuff .... it's just not me ... what's poct money for some, isn't for others .... I'm not really trying to determine the speed of ohters, i'm trying to determine my speed to others ...

Thanks for the response

So u were asking for relative speed. You can measure the speed using LASER equipment and subtract that from the spped with which you are moving! THats it thats the relative speed. And I am not mistaken, if you use this LASER equipment (don't know its name :lol:) in your car, its going to give relative spped of your car with respect to others. Don't you think so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back