Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rackmounted internet radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
Anyone know of any rackmounted internet radio receivers available in the UK?.

I've been googling, and while I've found a couple that look really good I can't even find a price for them, never mind a UK source.

Something like this would be ideal:

https://www.streamit.eu/product/sir80/

Obviously not much point in trying to contact them over Christmas though :D

A bit off topic Nigel but I've been playing with a Raspberry Pi and Openelec - 10 minutes to set up and has internet radio as one of the plugins.

Works a whole lot better than I thought it would as well and at under £30 delivered is worth a look :)

A bit off topic Nigel but I've been playing with a Raspberry Pi and Openelec - 10 minutes to set up and has internet radio as one of the plugins.

Works a whole lot better than I thought it would as well and at under £30 delivered is worth a look :)

I've got a Raspberry Pi, but it's for work to go in a rack (currently along with an Ethernet switch and a CAT5E patch board, but a rack amp, probably four channel, will be going in as well - as we have three separate zones of speakers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back