Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creepy Internet stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 months? Could be 4 months, or 4 weeks, or 12 minutes. (last birthday <= 12 months) note the less than.

Once I was sitting on an air plain, first class, and the person that set down beside me, played "the angle of death" in a TV series.
Believe me when the angle of death sits down beside you and says; "how are you feeling?" I want to get up and run off the plain.
I am surprised The AOD fly's first class! I wonder if the people in Hell are aware there TAX is being spent this way? Or maybe the AOD flying first class means your going to the other place? I cant see him with horns splashing out the cash for first class. Maybe thats the answer then, if flying go first class and get sent to the place with Harps and ugly women.

Creepy is when you get birthday greetings form some hotel in India where you did a quick stopover on your travels.

Weird and surprising is when the hotel you are staying at in Kuala Lumpur leaves you a little birthday cake in your room.
View attachment 98908

Disturbing and confusing is when you read what is written on the accompanying card.
View attachment 98909

JimB

That took me a minute :D:D:D

"We don't talk about what happened in that hotel in India."
I can report that nothing interesting happened in that hotel in India.

I was greeted "Good evening Sir, did you have a nice flight" by first the commissionaire on the front door, the receptionist, and the gofer that shows you to your room.
This is about 04:00 having just arrived from Amsterdam, I just want to make some zeds before going back to the airport at 09:00 to carry on my journey to another grubby little town.
Ten days or so later I am back at 15:00 to leave for the airport at 01:00 to return to Amsterdam and Aberdeen.

Repeat this cycle about five time over the next few months.

JimB

So you really don't remember what happened.
....explain the tattoo!
And why that bottle of tarragon smells 'funny'? Thats a big chunk of detail missing from 04:00 -01:00 a while later.

Do you have a wifi paul then I think you should stop using it much frequently as some real threats have popped out these days about this wireless access points.will discuss about it later!
And about little ghostman:RAT's are widely available this days proved by the fact that even noobs can use them but most of them are detectable by an antivirus if updated regularly.
but the real threat arises when the trojan's sent by them is undetectable.
You won't believe it but recently I experimented with a deadly virus script and saw that it was undetectable by most of the popular antiviruses.
BTW:little ghostman stop using Androrat :)

You can't stop it. All your private info is a matter of public record, or will be sooner or later.
But the good news is, so is mine. and everyone else's.
You're a needle in a very large pile of needles.
Just be ordinary, unassuming. Then the only threat to you is random identity fraud; nobody escapes the threat of that.

BTW:little ghostman stop using Androrat :)

Close but no cigar ;), I picture snipe and a picture of a woman with big boobs, not even kasperky picks it up. But I have a decent reason to pentest and its only you I have infectd outside my own network :D:p

Close but no cigar ;), I picture snipe and a picture of a woman with big boobs, not even kasperky picks it up. But I have a decent reason to pentest and its only you I have infected outside my own network:D:p
nice joke ghostman you infected me!!??
You will have to just take five years of training in programming to hack me and your decent reason to pentest proves that you are a script kiddy who uses androrat. :):):)

nice joke ghostman you infected me!!??
You will have to just take five years of training in programming to hack me and your decent reason to pentest proves that you are a script kiddy who uses androrat. :):):)
Them is not buttons you wanna go pressing ;), script kiddy.........................Hmmm, back in my bad old days I would have bitten and shown you how much of a script kiddy I am ;), but these days I will simply state I have no interest in hacking outside my own network and therefore wouldnt know where to start ;).

Make sure your network is upto date though ;)

Them is not buttons you wanna go pressing ;), script kiddy.........................Hmmm, back in my bad old days I would have bitten and shown you how much of a script kiddy I am ;), but these days I will simply state I have no interest in hacking outside my own network and therefore wouldnt know where to start ;).

Make sure your network is upto date though ;)
say that you are still a script kiddy that's why you say that:p:p:p:p:p.If you really are a good programmer then capture viruses do observation on their cryptology and find out ways to eradicate them rather than just peep into others systems like a peeping tom.;);););)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back