Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

Q1. Inductance when used in d.c. circuit:

a. oppose change to current flow.
b. limit power dissipation in the circuitdue due to reactance.
c. cancel the effect of resistance in the circuit.
d. increase the supply voltage due to back EMF effect

Q2 . Calcuate the shunt resistance needed to allow a 10 mA (1ohm) ammeter movement to accurately read a current of 1 A.
1st year student.
Could you answer the questions above.
thank you.

Gregory said:
Q1. Inductance when used in d.c. circuit:

a. oppose change to current flow.
b. limit power dissipation in the circuitdue due to reactance.
c. cancel the effect of resistance in the circuit.
d. increase the supply voltage due to back EMF effect

Q2 . Calcuate the shunt resistance needed to allow a 10 mA (1ohm) ammeter movement to accurately read a current of 1 A.
1st year student.
Could you answer the questions above.

Yes I could - but it's your homework not mine, asking other people to do your work isn't helping you or anyone else. The questions are nice and simple, if you can't answer them your teacher needs to know - not to think you are doing OK, when you are in fact essentially cheating!.

Electrinic Question

I am not doing any homework as I am studying for a exam .
Was not shore about the right answer to the questions.
I had arrived at a answer but wanted comformation wether I was right.
I only attend TAFE one day a week.
There is no other help I can get as I am unemployed trying to obtain a education so I can be employable at one stage.
Thank for your consurn as I nead help not judgement.
Greg

Re: Electrinic Question

Gregory said:
I am not doing any homework as I am studying for a exam .
Was not shore about the right answer to the questions.
I had arrived at a answer but wanted comformation wether I was right.

In that case, as Russlk said, post your answers and we will comment on them.

i am in seventh sem diploma in electronics. i have to make project.i have thought about making AUTOMATIC ELECTRIC MASSAGE GLUVS.Please give me an idea ,how can i make that?

khushbu said:
i am in seventh sem diploma in electronics. i have to make project.i have thought about making AUTOMATIC ELECTRIC MASSAGE GLUVS.Please give me an idea ,how can i make that?
post your question in the main forum. don't post it in someone else's post - thats just rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back