Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about my pwm sine power inverter schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my friend, I am a Kurd from Kurdistan could you send me the outline of the oscillator sine wave inverter for I will be thankful to you

I needed to change the sine table quite radically to get the transformer output to replicate a good sine, and this was true for various load conditions.

Dear Mr RB,
Could you please share your modified sine table or give some advices how to modify the oryginal PWM sine table to get the sine wave at the transformer output?
Thank yun in advance!
Regards,
Greg

Welcome to ETO!
You have resurrected a long-dead thread. Mr RB may well have lost interest in this thread :(.

Mr RB may well have lost interest in this thread :(.

Hi Alec_t,
Thank you for you reply.
I think you are right.
Before I have joined this forum I sent an email to Mr RB. As I idn't receive the answer I have tryied to ask the question here.
I still hope someone can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back