Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about Completed Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietMan

I notice all of the threads in this section are closed. I suspect it is because of spammers (the bane of all forums), but I was wondering if it was on purpose, or based on the user level?

Yes, you are correct, the Projects and Theory forums were being filled with spam. At the moment I have locked the forum and in the near future they will be moved to an archive area.

Articles are a very popular part of this web site so we have created a much better place for them and it is available to any member to view and/or publish. To view this new section click on the "Home" link in the header and you will be taken to the main articles page.

Direct link to Articles / Theory / Code Repository
Education - Electronics Projects, Circuits, Theory and more.

From he articles section, you can add your own (there is a button called "Create New Article"), any member can. If you are going to publish your own Article let me know because anyone that does, they gets promoted to the "Forum Supporter" usergroup :)

If you have any questions at all out it, let me know.

Regards,
EM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back