Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A nit and a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronv

Most Helpful Member
I spend a lot of time going back and forth from projects to general electronics. I've noticed when I go from projects to forum (wanting to go to general electronics) general electronics is off the top of the page so you have to go over and scroll it back down. I know I know. :banghead:

The question is; sometimes when responding to a thread the box is yellow so no smiley faces. Any idea why?

The question is; sometimes when responding to a thread the box is yellow so no smiley faces. Any idea why?

I think that might be a sort of "quick-reply" feature. Next time you get that, try clicking "More Options" at the bottom and see if you get the full post editor back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back