Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About putting simulated code in the code repository

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond3rboy

Hi, i wanted to ask whether it is allowed to post code to the code repository which has been tested on a simulator(Proteus). I was getting bored and have just found fun in doing (simple) things that i hadn't done before. Doing hardware here is a drag because of availability. The first one is for a nibble mode LCd with the C18 compiler(next is a two wire lcd). If its ok, i can post it. I will also upload the simulation file too of course Thanks.

Ok thanks. I have done that in the code. Its a 4 MHz oscillator with 1MC=1us. Thanks again. By the way, congrats on becoming super moderator! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back