Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PS with voltage regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinReumers

Hi,

I got this IC: https://www.rentron.com/remote_control/IR-D15A.JPG
and I have a power supply with voltage regulator rated for 5V DC / 3 A output, will this be good for this IC? Also, I'm looking into getting a latched relay output (for a high 110 V) load for this output. I have this: **broken link removed** but it's not a latched output, I'm wondering if someone has a schematic for a latched output for this?

Thanks

Robin

i as my let information yes it will work without any problem and give good result and about relay most type of relay connection is same so any relay with 5v coil and more than 110 v for switch side it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back