Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect hidden pin to a node by using Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

foong

I going to design DAC by using DAC0808 with bipolar configuration. So I gonna connect pin 2 (ground pin) to ground and positive terminal of Op-amp. However, pin2(ground pin) of DAC0808 is always hidden, how can I connect that pin to a node? If anybody can help?

ask.png

Not sure how that would work... Pin 2 of the DAC would be connected to ground via a 5k resistor ?? Also your Vref- and + cannot work like that.
It will read 0v and 5v.. What are you expecting at the output?? Looking at the datasheet, you are trying to make a virtual ground..

GWs_6PesKg7Xb_e-W7HZo6Uf7GDuPkQrzpxmkhALcgApf83fgk6Sig2_wY4dUdAhNkwXjCafe1iq1cfoNa6JfgFBrgmvWwnkqOP7e4aaamj6cDDF864Y1Kp-jVQwNNlrVL0wNxId

I am using Proteus to build this circuit. This is the circuit I try to build but unfortunately pin 2 is always connected to ground when using Proteus, I can't connect pin 2 to anyway.

I am using Proteus to build this circuit. This is the circuit I try to build but unfortunately pin 2 is always connected to ground when using Proteus, I can't connect pin 2 to anyway.

Pin 2 is ground, so should be connected to ground - why are you not wanting to do that?.

dac.png

This is the thing I need to build by using Proteus, its connect to ground and pin 2 at the same time.

Using Proteus isn't 'building it', it's just playing computer games - if you want to build it - then BUILD IT and see if it works.

Sry, maybe I should not use the word 'build' , should use 'simulate' instead .I know how to build it physically and done it before. However it is a Proteus simulation coursework which we need to compare actual result from actual "circuit build" and simulation result by using "Proteus". Thanks for your time and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back