proteus

kk29

Request for Proteus PCB Design Help: Temperature Controlled Fan and Intensity Controlled LED Circuit with Op Amps
Hello Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on a project that involves designing a circuit for a temperature-controlled fan using a thermistor and an intensity-controlled LED light using an LDR. I am using two op amps (741) in the circuit.

I have the basic schematic in mind, but I am struggling with the implementation and simulation in Proteus. If anyone has experience with designing such circuits or has expertise in Proteus simulation, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.
  • Connecting the thermistor and LDR to the op amps.
  • Setting up feedback mechanisms for temperature and intensity control.
  • Achieving a smooth transition in fan speed and LED intensity.

combining these two circuit as one circuit and creating one circuit (using 2 op-amps)
If anyone could provide a detailed schematic or walk me through the steps in Proteus, I would be extremely grateful. Additionally, any advice on best practices or potential pitfalls in designing such circuits would be highly valuable.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

I don't use proteus, but just a word of advice - forget using a 741!

The minimum supply for those according to the data sheet is 20V (+/- 10V, dual supply).

Use eg. an LM358, which has a supply voltage rating of 3 to 36V. It's also a dual opamp, so will do both functions.

(If you worked in EasyEDA (free) rather than proteus, there are definitely quite a few people on here who could help you).

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…