Proteus RJ11 Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth do you have Altium +$10,000.00 per license?
I very much doubt they pay a fraction of that! I have a old version on a old ex uni laptop and the newer version I have been using is on the schools laptop which goes back next week , I think they were thinking of going with proteus because of the sim, but the three people who have tried it so far dont like it. The other thing that worries me is if they go the sim route they will stop ANY practical work.

We have a couple of JTAG programmers at school and they paid around £30 each for them I think from Segger.

So, this is thru your school, nice MultiSim has schematic + simulation as well. Fairly easy to use, I have a 1 year license which expires soon at which point I will be purchasing Eagle as it seems very popular, even Texas Inst uses Eagle, so that is good enough for me.

Bringing it home is temporary and I dont get a say in what software they try out , I was chosen with a couple of others to try the new version out and see what we thought, I think the school would be better off with eagle even use it. They have Multi Sim now but I dont think it has gone down well, I tend to do most of mine on the old version of Altium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…