Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PROTEUS HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XWAY

Hi guys i just downloaded proteus 8 today but since then i have been trying to simulate my project ,it continues to show me (simulation failed to start and also fatal error )

If i exclude my PIC MICRO from the schematic ,it will start running but no action.the leds will not On.

Please help

If you have the free version, you can only modify the code in existing example / projects...

Open Samples.... VSM for Picmicro and select a template... If you need to modify the example I think it spits it's dummy out!!

If you have the frIf e version, you can only modify the code in existing example / projects...

Open Samples.... VSM for Picmicro and select a template... If you need to modify the example I think it spits it's dummy out!!
So that means that i can't create new project with the demo version .if yes how can i buy the student version that can simulate my project.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back