Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus components absent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayaan Saghir

I have installed proteus so many time on mmy lenovo laptop. all the time I encountered this problem. the problem is when I install proteus, as a demo version it works well. but when update to pro version, it works abnormally like the grid is absent, most importantly, majority of the components are absent then when I search components for use like T block they don't give any clue. Is this the problem regarding libraries. Is this the problem regarding my machine (laptop) ? I am using windows 10 now. I faced similar problem in wndows 8.1. any solution..
001.png
002.png

Hi Shayaan

Welcome to ETO .. .. .

I'm just getting to understand Proteus too, however, try unchecking the box ' Show only parts with models ? '

S

Now there's a first to cherish .. .. .. ..

I, little me, MM ... successfully helped another member on ETO !!!!

What a great day !!

:D :D :D

You might have library issues. because when I search CD4047 , my proteus searches it irrespective whether I check or un check the that box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back