Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Prom data format

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Khan

Hello All,

I am working on project which requires modelling of PROM,EPROMs with the data files suplied by the programmer of PROM.

In this case please see the data file "581_u47.txt" and a file edited manually taking about a weeks time "prm_u39.txt". The data file and model file are different however the only requirement of mine is to have the data i.e the first line of uploaded data file:
:10000000 00 00 00 00 FF 3F 7F 3B BB 7F BB 7F 3F 3F 7F 37 50

The required format would be
H00 = H00,H01 = H00,H02 = H00,H03 = HFF,H04 = H3F,H05 = H7F,H06 = H3B,H07 = HBB,H08 = H7F,H09 = H3F,H0A = H7F,H0B = HBB,H0C = H7F,H0D = H3F,H0E = H7F,H0F = H37,

LIKE WISE EACH LINE IS REQUIRED TO BE FILLED IN

PL SUGGEST ANY PROGRAM BY WHICH I CAN SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS SINCE ONE OF THE CIRCUIT HAS 42 PROMS IT WILL TAKE SIX MONTHS TIME FOR ME TO DO IT.

Thanks

With Best Regards

Khan

Attachments

• 581_u47.txt
    22.6 KB · Views: 136
  • prm_u39.txt
    93.5 KB · Views: 622
Just write a program that can do it... You must be able to program at least a little bit or know someone who does, that kind of a conversion program would be trivial to write.

Thanks, for your suggestion. Could you pl advise what kind of conversion program will be helpful.

If possible suggest with a bit example.

With Best Regards

A Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back