Project update

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
I am just getting ready to post details on my drone project, not sure of the date I can publish the video and build details but I can now start posting alot of the papers I used and I got my ideas from.

I didnt use normal stereo vision, instead i used a laptop sized cam (the 10mm ones) on a gimble and some parking sensors on a single axis servo. I used simulink and matlab extensively but what gave me the original idea was some papers i read, the first of which I have included, the work I did was origanal and the paper is from 2008 so I took advantage of progress in technology, but alot of the maths was helpful and some of the down sides i saw in the paper are now correctable using Matlab and a single camera that rotates.

Hmm wont let me upload! does the site not take PDF files now? I dont want to zip as people get funny with zips

Lucky enough its a free paper so i found it elsewhere heres the link
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...craft_UAVs/links/00463538fa831d2259000000.pdf

Sorry about that but I cant seem to upload pdf files???

Did you download the pdf, or were you just using the link you posted (that brings you to a full webpage with a PDF as part of it)?

Attachments

• hrabar_iros_2008.pdf
    842.9 KB · Views: 277
I had the pdf on the computer but it didnt show when I used the upload file, I then went and found a link with the paper. Some of the papers I used are freely available so i can upoload those, others i got via school and there subscription thing, I doubt I could post those as they are normally paid for, last thing i want is to have my login privileges withdrawn from the academic papers.

Might be a firefux update problem :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…