Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project update

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
I am just getting ready to post details on my drone project, not sure of the date I can publish the video and build details but I can now start posting alot of the papers I used and I got my ideas from.

I didnt use normal stereo vision, instead i used a laptop sized cam (the 10mm ones) on a gimble and some parking sensors on a single axis servo. I used simulink and matlab extensively but what gave me the original idea was some papers i read, the first of which I have included, the work I did was origanal and the paper is from 2008 so I took advantage of progress in technology, but alot of the maths was helpful and some of the down sides i saw in the paper are now correctable using Matlab and a single camera that rotates.

Hmm wont let me upload! does the site not take PDF files now? I dont want to zip as people get funny with zips

Lucky enough its a free paper so i found it elsewhere heres the link
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...craft_UAVs/links/00463538fa831d2259000000.pdf

Sorry about that but I cant seem to upload pdf files???

Did you download the pdf, or were you just using the link you posted (that brings you to a full webpage with a PDF as part of it)?

Attachments

• hrabar_iros_2008.pdf
    842.9 KB · Views: 272
I had the pdf on the computer but it didnt show when I used the upload file, I then went and found a link with the paper. Some of the papers I used are freely available so i can upoload those, others i got via school and there subscription thing, I doubt I could post those as they are normally paid for, last thing i want is to have my login privileges withdrawn from the academic papers.

Might be a firefux update problem :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back