Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Personal Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
Yup still kicking and am happy to see so many of the regulars still here. I have been active in chat.

My health is better if I don't spend a lot of time at my desk computing. I miss it and hope to get back to doing so this winter.

Started working on small engines and have graduated to lawn and garden tractors like the one in my avatar. My little herd numbers about 10 but most are worn out relics. Just the same it is fun to get them running. We picked up 2 more adjacent properties so my mowing chore is substantial especially with the abundant rain this summer.

I have not forgotten about the coop scope project. My internal debate is about what value it has. May leveraged what we did there to build a scope aimed at automotive use. Mostly looking at ignition and injector pulses. But that is something for when the snow is on the ground.

Good to see you are okay!!! I for one will be glad you're back and helping!!! I do see that you are on chat.... I should pop in more!!

As for the scope.... It would be good for newbies to build, but the little DSO's coming out of China for £30~£40 are too good a deal!!!

You've been gone for a long time.
So, now I know. I thought I PMed you a while ago.
Health is a real PITA and so is taking care of a parent in a wheelchair.
I do hope your better and are more active.

Hi 3v0, good to see you! I've been very busy lately and haven't been on chat much at all over the past few months, but I've still been browsing the forums. Nice to have you back :)

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back