Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project: Timer Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim

I have four ssr DC devices that control the main dc power with a 24 volt controlling power.

I want to be able to make a device that does this:

1. As soon as SSR Switch 1 is On for (100 micro seconds to 2 seconds delay) - then I want to turn it Off, and have SSR Switch 2 turn On for (100 micro seconds to 2 seconds delay) – then I want SSR Switch 2 to turn Off, and then SSR Switch 3 will turn On for (100 micro seconds to 2 seconds delay) - then SSR Switch 3 will turn Off, and then SSR Switch 4 will turn On (100 micro seconds to 2 seconds delay), and then SSR 4 will turn off, and finally go full circle where SSR #1 activates again continuously repeats that pattern.

2. The 100 micro seconds to 2 seconds delay is not a mandatory requirement - in other words, if I could have each ssr be on for a short fixed amount of time like 1000 microsecond, that would fine - but if it's easy to have that adjustable, that would be perfect for my project.

3. I would be willing to pay someone for the parts and time to create in advance.

Please let me know what you think.

How handy are you following a schematic diagram? Are you willing to order parts and assemble a hand-wired circuit board?

How handy are you following a schematic diagram? Are you willing to order parts and assemble a hand-wired circuit board?

I would say I am novice, but if you have something for me to try, I would love to give it a shot.

The device just needs to control the 24 volt and 100 ma controlling voltage of the SSRs.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back