Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

metoo25

Hello. I don’t know if anyone can help, but I will try anyways.

I am doing a group project where we have to design some hardware. I’m on my 5th semester, but we have just started the electronic part where we have to do some hardware, therefore I’m a new to this.

I have been thinking of issues and topics for the hardware. I thought about doing something involving corona, since it’s a big issue. I therefore want to design and make a hardware, which can be used to either help keeping the distance between people or help count people in a room. I am kinda lost for ideas, and wanted to know if there’s anyone who has a good idea for what you can do as a hardware that wouldn’t be too complicated, since we are only 2 in my group.

COVID 19, you say...
- A timer for washing hands for 20 seconds that starts when you pump the soap.
- A reminder to wash your hands every x minutes.
- A device to check that alcohol sanitizer solution has at least 70% alcohol.
- A device to test the effectiveness of home-made masks
.... (your turn for a suggestion)

Distance sensor which sounds an alarm if you are too close to the person in front of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back