Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

osm3000

Hi,

I'm looking for ideas for an interesting & challenging electronics project. I'm not restricted with time , I'm doing it for fun and to learn more about electronics.It will be better if it's a real problem which needs a solution.

I've done some good work with robotics , but I think it's somehow boring , and a good robotics project is full of mechanical problems which I can't deal with.

I'm very good in working with programming,micro-controllers & digital electronics , and I'm doing well in analog electronics.

I'll be very gratefull if you can help me with that.

Hi,

I'm looking for ideas for an interesting & challenging electronics project. I'm not restricted with time , I'm doing it for fun and to learn more about electronics.It will be better if it's a real problem which needs a solution.

I've done some good work with robotics , but I think it's somehow boring , and a good robotics project is full of mechanical problems which I can't deal with.

I'm very good in working with programming,micro-controllers & digital electronics , and I'm doing well in analog electronics.

I'll be very gratefull if you can help me with that.

i want open & close door with mechanical + micro contrller + some security gad ged....... can u help me ? ...

If you are good as you say, I am surprised that you need to ask for ideas. Haven't you collected some along the time?

Solving the Rubik's cube should put all your knowledge to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back