Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Progressive Scan Function in TV!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvilrai

I just bought A Sony PSP along with a Component Video cable. One of my TV has Component video out port(the Reg Green Blue one) but when i connect my PSP to TV with this cable i dont get any display.
This may be because my TV does not have the Progressive Scan function.Right??
If yes how can i install such a Function on my TV???

If your TV doesn't do Progressive, you can't add it - but why not just turn progressive OFF on the PSP?.

This is always assuming that's what your problem is.

Hey Nigel Goodwin,

Thank You for such a quick response :)

Yeah i tried that, there are 2 options on my PSP 1. Progressive 2. Interlace

When i switch to Interface it displays Black n White Picture :(

Last edited:
One suggestion: If you are plugging composite cables (yellow = video, red/white = audio) into component inputs (green blue + red = video) it will display only a black/white picture with no sound. I discovered this out of curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back