Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming a car anti-theft device

Status
Not open for further replies.

meazona2000

This device works with any telecommunication network. I ve being able to build a switch that can trigger off the stolen car and makes it immoble until i triger it on again. But my problem is how to locate the car using the telephone network. PROBLEM IDEA; i need a j2me program which will be installed on a phone(this phone will be inside the stolen car) and will be able to help the phone to read the cell id it is recieving its service/network from and also send the cell id to any phone number that send it a unique code/message

How about just making a super loud siren go off once the phone in the stolen car has been triggered and the car has been immobilised then the car thief runs away and someone rings the cops to try stop this noise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back