Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programmable Counter Array(PCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

josi

hi, i need to use the PCA on the 8051F32 board to generate pwm. I have the datasheet but i'm strugling to find the correct configurations. can an1 please help with a sample code or any kind of documentation. thanx

Don't recognize the manufacturer of that particular 8051 variant. In addition to the datasheet for a particular part manufacturers have additional documents that describe the standard peripherals and the instruction set so they don't have to be repeated. Tell me the manufacturer, and I'll see if I can help you find what you need.

Datasheet

Don't know if this will help or if it's what you already have.

Attachments

• PCA.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 801
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back