Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with my Project: Motorised volume control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Goodwin said:
mstechca said:
I think there is a simple answer.

Why not make a DAC, and connect the output to the input of an H-bridge circuit and connect it's output to the motor?

If you do a search on google for H-bridge circuit, and you do a search for R/2R ladder, you could end up with results.

Now connect the digital input of the dac to the low-bit outputs of a counter IC of your choice.

Once you have that, adjusting the motor speed is as simple as triggering the clock pin of the counter.

Try reading the thread! - your answer is completely wrong, in EVERY respect!.
In another thread, Mstechca proposed the same idea. I asked him how he proposed to connect a DAC, which has an analog output, to an H-bridge, which has a digital input. I don't believe he replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back