Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem uploading attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on XP with I.E.7 and don't run a firewall. The problem started when the server was changed. Did you look at the thread I posted earlier?

Mike.

I'm on XP with I.E.7 and don't run a firewall. The problem started when the server was changed. Did you look at the thread I posted earlier?

Mike.
While i don't feel the problem is only this, It would be better to stall further efforts till the intercontinental cables are restored as we are presently suffering bandwidth crunch . perhaps by NEW YEAR day things might improve.

Sarma,

I don't think the cable problem effects Australia as everything here is still running at normal speed. Also, eblc1388 is having the same problem and he is in the U.K.

Mike.

Also, eblc1388 is having the same problem and he is in the U.K.

Mike.

It happened the moment right after the server change occurred.

The problem only affects a small number of members and is not related to location. It got me thinking that it has something to do with our account profile or possible corrupted profile in the membership database.

I have suggested ElectroMaster in a PM to him to log in as myself to see if the same problem surfaced. I have not heard from him since so have no idea what the outcome is or has he tried it or not.

Funny enough I can upload images into my "Album Folder" but not into forum post.

So it is definitely not something to do with the browser we are using or our OS.

Trying to upload a GIF to see if the problem fixed.

Yes, It did. Thanks ElectroMaster.

Attachments

• Schmitt_Trigger_NPN_PNP.jpg
    Schmitt_Trigger_NPN_PNP.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 291
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back