Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem regarding wireless transmission...?? can any1 plz help me out...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafey maher

hi.... i m working on my final year project... and i have a hurdle regarding wireless transmission. on the transmission side i have avr atmega16 microcontroller which is to be interfacted with an rf transmitter and at the receiver side i have atmel 89c51 microcontroller which to be interfaced with an rf receiver... i need the rf trans. and recei. having range 10m t0 200m. can any1 plz tell me the rf tx and rx module compatible with both the microcontollers. its urgent...

i m talking about the rf ( radio frequency) transmitter and receiver which i can interface with 89c51 and atmega16 microcontrollers ranging b/w 10 t0 100 meters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back