Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Prepared SD card exchange in different versions of Raspberry Pi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willen

Hi,
As I know each versions of Raspberry Pi has little different hardware. The 'Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3' has more different and reduced features.
Question is: I have got 'Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3' and can I use a SD card prepared in a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 (which have many hardware features)?

I just guessed that for all kind of Raspberry there's same OS. The Raspberry Pi Zero do not have Bluetooth and LAN, but the Raspbian, installed the Pi Zero showing Bluetooth and LAN icon in the taskbar. When I click them, OS says something like this 'module not available' etc. Thus I guessed I can exchange any SD card prepared b any versions of Raspberry Pi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back