Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Probably my last thread. I am embarresed to say I live in South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hello all.

I have spoken a lot here. I have warned about stuff. And most seems to becoming true....

This makes me sick to my stomach... https://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2013/05/13/hawks-won-t-talk-on-al-qaeda-training-probe

There is too much happening here and too much that we as citizens don't know about...

Mind you, the ANC has Terrorist origins when they did not get their own way.....Now they have South Africa to do with as they please.

Terrorists like their favors paid back in full. Gaddafi had links to SA...

All squashed.

Sorry to speak. This is the only Forum I know of that is way too advanced for stupid people. And let's face it, I am over stupids.

Mods, delete at will if you want. I will not question why.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Who are you and how long do you think you have you been here? :confused:

I never noticed before. :p

Commiserations. Hope this isn't your last thread, though.

I'm sure we'd all miss you tvtech. I hope you reconsider. You've been very supportive of my Tesla Science Center thread and the HV Generator competition thread, along with various others. You've been a great contributor to this site for the past three years, and you will be missed if you still decide to leave.

All the best, my friend.

Matt

I must say that is a strange post. Some assuming you will leave by your own choice but reading your link I get the notion you will be forced out . Which is it? PM me if there is a threat about , I lived 5 yrs in SA too.

Why are you embarrassed?

I doubt if it reflects your morals, any more than it reflects the majority of South Africans.

Why should it be your last thread?

It is certain that people are not going to hold you responsible for the actions of a very few people, and you are certainly not bringing it to the attention of a huge audience, it is far from a new story, just been dredged up again. Maybe the ANC hasn't done anything wrong lately that the newspapers think is dramatic enough to sell, so they use old news.

Nothing wrong with posting it, have seen it before on other forums, though with far less drama.

Hello all.

I have spoken a lot here. I have warned about stuff. And most seems to becoming true....

This makes me sick to my stomach... https://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2013/05/13/hawks-won-t-talk-on-al-qaeda-training-probe

There is too much happening here and too much that we as citizens don't know about...

Mind you, the ANC has Terrorist origins when they did not get their own way.....Now they have South Africa to do with as they please.

Terrorists like their favors paid back in full. Gaddafi had links to SA...

All squashed.

Sorry to speak. This is the only Forum I know of that is way too advanced for stupid people. And let's face it, I am over stupids.

Mods, delete at will if you want. I will not question why.

Regards,
tvtech

Hi,

We are all sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but that's what makes the discussions so interesting. When we are right we dont learn anything...it's when we are wrong that we learn the most. I myself have enjoyed reading your posts so i think you are just being too hard on yourself.

Hi Guys

I was not considering leaving because of any of you here. It was not a Goodbye sobby thread...it is just I am frustrated beyond belief and did not want to bore all you good people with yet another thread along the same lines. I am tired of moaning too....but there is nothing much I can do except put it out there for the world to see. That is my release. And ETO has always accommodated me. For that I will be eternally grateful.

There is only one member here on my ignore list. This particular Member insists that all is well here.....but does not permanently reside here.
You know who you are.

To everybody else, you Folks are great. As always I only speak the truth.

As does this Forum.

Best regards,
tvtech

You're still going on about this? :rolleyes:

I thought the men in 'grass suits' were coming to haul you off to their family barbeque or something?

wd3.jpg
"See. This chart shows that Tvtech is always online at this time. If we plan to be at his house around then he won't suspect a thing. Then we can all be back here and have his prepped for the barbeque before anyone ever notices he is gone." Click click pop pop umbooga ooga! :p

Hi Guys

I was not considering leaving because of any of you here. It was not a Goodbye sobby thread...it is just I am frustrated beyond belief and did not want to bore all you good people with yet another thread along the same lines. I am tired of moaning too....but there is nothing much I can do except put it out there for the world to see. That is my release. And ETO has always accommodated me. For that I will be eternally grateful.

There is only one member here on my ignore list. This particular Member insists that all is well here.....but does not permanently reside here.
You know who you are.

To everybody else, you Folks are great. As always I only speak the truth.

As does this Forum.

Best regards,
tvtech

As I am the only one as far as I know who is not permanently resident in SA, and has disagreed with you, I will reply, not of course that you will read it if I am on your ignore list, but to remind others that may read your post above of the actual FACTS of what I have said.

I have NEVER said all is well in SA, I have said that your continuous whinging and running down of SA does not help to improve the situation.

I have also said that your attitude does not reflect that of the majority of family, friends and people I know there.

Life is what you make of it, many people I know there, including some friends and family, are finding life very hard compared with the past (in reality I doubt if it is any harder than what people in other parts of the world find), but they are generally happy, in that they still like to live there. Many have had to make adjustments, but they have looked at it with the attitude of "what can I do to make my life better", they've adapted to the changed circumstances and got on with their lives. They are the ones who ultimately will make improvements in SA, their opinions will be valued, and they do not add to the weight of the ANC's picture of whites who don't want change, only wanting the past back.

I will always point out there are alternative views, let people make up their own minds when they have read all they want to.

As I am the only one as far as I know who is not permanently resident in SA, and has disagreed with you, I will reply, not of course that you will read it if I am on your ignore list, but to remind others that may read your post above of the actual FACTS of what I have said.

I have NEVER said all is well in SA, I have said that your continuous whinging and running down of SA does not help to improve the situation.

I have also said that your attitude does not reflect that of the majority of family, friends and people I know there.

Life is what you make of it, many people I know there, including some friends and family, are finding life very hard compared with the past (in reality I doubt if it is any harder than what people in other parts of the world find), but they are generally happy, in that they still like to live there. Many have had to make adjustments, but they have looked at it with the attitude of, "what can I do to make my life better", they've adapted to the changed circumstances and got on with their lives. They are the ones who ultimately will make improvements in SA, their opinions will be valued, and they do not add to the weight of the ANC's picture, of whites who don't want change, only wanting the past back.

I will always point out there are alternative views, let people make up their own minds. When they have read all they want to.

Over the last 40 years, that I know off ,there have been a proliferation of sensible law abiding whites, blacks and coloureds , sick of living in virtual prisons and worrying about their own and their families safety, who have got out.

tvtech said:
You know who you are.
OOOps guess that mucks up the ignore bit.

Last edited:

Over the last 40 years, that I know off ,there have been a proliferation of sensible law abiding whites, blacks and coloureds , sick of living in virtual prisons and worrying about their own and their families safety, who have got out.

OOOps guess that mucks up the ignore bit.

Yes, without doubt.

I also know of several who have returned.

Each person has to make the best decision for their circumstances, nothing wrong or right about that.

I have kids there, brothers, and a lot of friends, from many groups of people, and nearly all who made up their minds to stay (some of course have little choice) and have made things work. Life is hard in many places in the world, it is simply the set of challenges that vary.

I have many friends in Australia and New Zealand, I don't question their decision to re-locate, but they did do something to improve their lives in the way they wanted the improvement. (I have seen jokes saying that Afrikaans is the native language in Perth :) )

hi tvtech,

I would agree with Sangoma posts about RSA.

I have family and friends in SA, who I visit for a couple of months each year, so I get an annual 'snapshot' of life in South Africa.

It is been improving year on year IMO, I know there are problems, but its going to take time and it will need the positive support of all South Africans to make it work.

Regards
Eric

Ah, but ten out of twelve of them do eat grass.

But all of the guys in my picture eat Tvtechs. :eek:

Being he has not been around this thread for a bit I am thinking their plan worked? :p

Knock knock. Anybody out there ?

The sheep photo and dog and guy at the gate has me puzzled. Somebody please explain :confused:
Or maybe I have lost it completely now. I do not understand. Back to the Doctor tomorrow for stronger stuff. The medicine he gave me yesterday makes me feel even worse.

Regards,
faultytech

When the sheep either start talking to you or stop talking to you that's when you know the medication is working. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back