Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

precision amplifier circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

thiam

Hi,
i need a guideline to construct a precision amplifier circuit to a motor driver(OPA 541). my input voltage is from -5V to 5V whic from PIC18F4331. Anyone can help me?? pls reply thanks.

You would need to specify a whole lot more than that to come up with a circuit.

"Precision" means what?

What are you trying to do exactly?

Since i using PIC18F4331, i have been told that its output current is not constant. as i know, a precision amplifier can constant the current.

i have question about the PIC18F4331
Do the chip have 5 to -5 output? i mean the chip have negative output signal?

Since i using PIC18F4331, i have been told that its output current is not constant. as i know, a precision amplifier can constant the current.

You're still making no sense at all - tell us EXACTLY what you want to do, not how you imagine it needs to be done.

i have question about the PIC18F4331
Do the chip have 5 to -5 output? i mean the chip have negative output signal?

As it's only fed from a +ve 5V supply, obviously not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back